Recovery from addiction is a process that takes time and planning. With each step, those in recovery can find themselves more and more ready to return to their normal lives. An Intensive Outpatient Program can help accommodate those who have work or other obligations outside of treatment. With the right support and structure, achieving a sober lifestyle can be done more easily.
If you or a loved one is seeking recovery from addiction, there is no need to feel anxious or stressed about finding the right care. Reaching out for help can be as easy as writing a message online or making a phone call. At Grace Counseling, we are proud to provide high-quality services for those in the Lewisville and Fort Worth, Texas areas. Our friendly team of experts will be happy to answer any of your questions, so reach out to us today online, or call 844.564.0712.
What to Look For in an Intensive Outpatient Program
Intensive outpatient programs, or IOPs, are designed for those who do not need detox, inpatient, or residential care. An IOP can greatly benefit those whose daily lives may be too busy for them to be able to attend full-time treatment programs. Those who participate in an IOP should also have a safe and supportive place to go home after treatment. An intensive outpatient program can offer:
- Opportunities to both attend therapy and participate in one’s community
- Community support from employers, family members, and other affected parties
- Comprehensive services while maintaining a connection to one’s home life
- Flexibility in scheduling, so people can still attend work and other functions while consistently getting treatment
- Assistance with reintegration back into one’s normal life after completing detox or inpatient treatment
- Privacy and discretion, so individuals can attend therapy and treatments without uninvolved parties having to know
If an intensive outpatient program is right for you or a loved one, it will be an important part of a continuum of care and provide crucial support for long-term recovery.
Intensive Outpatient Program at Grace Counseling
At Grace Counseling, we are happy to offer our patients an intensive outpatient program. Our Matrix Model of treatment in our IOPs is evidence-based and effective, helping clients learn practical tools they can use to stay sober. Our intensive outpatient program is unique and comprehensive, allowing our patients to:
- Identify stressors and triggers that can lead to relapse
- Learn and practice skills to be able to avoid triggers and prevent relapse
- Get individualized care so that unique personal needs are taken care of
- Receive holistic care, including yoga therapy and nutritional support
- Remain sober and receive support through our alumni program, giving patients accountability and encouragement
Relapse prevention is a priority at Grace Counseling. We make sure that all patients going through an IOP are supported with a comprehensive relapse prevention plan. Getting sober and staying sober can be made easier with a team that’s on your side. With a variety of therapies, patients can learn how to transform their time spent using drugs or alcohol into time spent on fulfilling and rewarding activities. An IOP can give patients the time and space they need to practice new skills in their regular lives, allowing them to learn more quickly and see results.
Find Out More about Grace Counseling
Grace Counseling has facilities in both Lewisville and Fort Worth, Texas. We offer comprehensive services to those seeking recovery from addiction, as well as mental health services. Our programs include addiction recovery treatment for both adults and adolescents. We are happy to offer individual therapy, group therapy, couples therapy, family therapy, EMDR therapy, and therapy for women with mental health symptoms. Our team of professionals is proud to give high-quality care with respect and compassion. We can help you make a plan today. Reach out online, or call us at 844.564.0712.