At Grace Counseling, we’ve built our business model by putting people first. Our programs teach our patients how to get free from their addiction. We offer several options and types of treatments to achieve this goal.
Our intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) are one of the most effective ways to get free from addiction. In our IOP and partial hospitalization programs (PHP), we embrace the Matrix Model, which has been proven to be one of the most effective treatments for addicts focused on developing new skills.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, please contact us at 844.564.0712. We offer a free consultation to help you determine which program would be the best fit. You are not alone in this fight; we are here to help you every step of the way.
Types of Addiction Treatment Programs
There are several addiction treatment programs clients can choose from at Grace Counseling, including:
- Intensive outpatient program — IOPs are frequently used to treat addiction and mental health disorders. It is perhaps best designed for individuals who need a structured treatment program to heal but can’t afford to take time away from their families, work, or school. Individuals get high-quality addiction treatment but in a condensed form, allowing them to experience as little disruption as possible in their daily lives.
- Partial hospitalization program for adults: PHP programs are more structured than intensive outpatient programs. However, they operate in a very similar way. Patients come to our facility for treatment scheduled around their calendar. However, they then return home after treatment, as in IOP.
- Partial hospitalization program for adolescents: Teens have different needs than adults. They experience different kinds of substance abuse issues as a result. Therefore, Grace Counseling offers a unique PHP program exclusively serving adolescents. Here, teens can get the treatment they need to heal and recover while still meeting their family and educational obligations.
- Adolescent addiction treatment: When teens and young adults attempt to recover from addiction, they need specific support to help them return to health and develop or re-develop the life skills and emotional awareness necessary to function smoothly in society. Our addiction treatment for adolescents is designed to provide this type of support.
Substance Use Disorders
Substance use disorders are when individuals misuse alcohol or drugs to such a degree that they cannot regulate their use. Individuals find themselves dependent upon drugs or alcohol. We treat the following kinds of substance use disorders at Grace Counseling:
- Alcohol addiction — It doesn’t take much for alcohol use to turn into an alcohol use disorder or addiction. Repeatedly abusing alcohol alters brain chemistry leading to dependency. When this happens, individuals need to consume more and more alcohol to function without experiencing painful withdrawal symptoms.
- Meth addiction — Crystal methamphetamine is highly addictive and relatively cheap. The high from meth is potent but causes immediate, intense, and sometimes debilitating withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, and depression.
- Opioid addiction — The United States is still in the grip of an opioid epidemic. Highly addictive even when taken as directed by doctors, opioid addiction requires intense support to recover from.
Our addiction programs offer patients various therapeutic options to get the customized support they need to heal and recover. These therapies include:
Find the Support Needed at Grace Counseling
No matter the substance you or a loved one is struggling with, help is available. Our team of counselors and therapists is dedicated to providing the support individuals need to heal from the disease of addiction. Don’t let addiction dictate your life any longer. Contact Grace Counseling today at 844.564.0712 to learn more about our programs.